Sunday, March 21st, 2010 | posted by wendy
This relish is a wonderful accompaniment for any baked or grilled fish (or even chicken). Recipe by Penelope Cassas.
• 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
• 2 1/2 T sherry vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
• 5 T chopped cornichon pickles
• 2 T small whole capers
• 2 T minced videlia onions
• 2 T pimento or roasted red pepper, chopped
• 1 T chopped parsley
• salt & fresh ground black pepper
Mix all ingredients together and let it set for at least an hour to meld flavors.